Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine
Rowing Machine is the best equipment for a total body workout. With the help of a Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine you will be able get a toned and muscular body quickly and effectively. It is a great equipment for those who want to learn rowing. Using the best indoor rowing machine is also a great way of freeing the body of stress and expending calories in a short amount of time, since it allows for the use of different muscle groups throughout the body.
Features of The Concept Indoor Rowing Machine:
- The seat slides backward and forwards, offering a better workout experience than most cheap indoor rowing machines
- Includes a monitor that keeps track of calories expended, pace, distance and speed
- Options for varying tensions are available, for user’s different preference of workout
- The flywheel does not produce a lot of noise, simulating an easier and more authentic rowing experience without annoying the neighbors
- Can handle a total of 500 lbs weight
- Includes a 5-year warranty; great for a Concept indoor rowing machine
- Indoor Rowing Machines Price Comparison: The minute I tried the indoor rowing machine at my local gym, I was convinced that I needed to buy rowing machines for my small home gym. Right after work the following day, I thought I’d go to the Walmart near my house to check my options, and the two indoor rowing machines I found were both by Kettler Coach, models M and E. One was around $1,400, while the other one was just a little under $1,000. The more expensive one was the exact model that my friend had and after a year of regular use, it needed repairing, so I wasn’t too excited about this brand or model. The price wasn’t too appealing to me, either, as I was looking for something a little cheaper, something in the vicinity of $800. I figured I could go online to check my options, and found that I could buy Concept2 Indoor Rowing Machine for a discounted price. It cost more than my budget, but I figured for as long as I wasn’t paying $1,400 for the equipment, I could deal with it.
My Experience With The Best Indoor Rowing Machine:
My purpose was to lose “the last 10 lbs” and based on my research, I figured there was no better way to do this than to strengthen all the muscles in my body while getting my heart rate up, and cycling only toned my legs.
As soon as I bought the Concept2 Indoor Rowing Machine, I knew I made the right choice. The machine is sturdy, solid, and I love that I can adjust the tension. This way, I get to enjoy a less strenuous indoor rowing workout on days when I just don’t feel like working out. I also love that it doesn’t really make noise, so it allows me to catch up on my TV shows while “rowing”. I would recommend this affordable indoor rowing machine to anyone that wants to tone their whole body and lose those last few pounds. I did, with rowing for about an hour 3 to 4 times a week, coupled with a high protein diet.